I believe one of the problems with healthcare is that there are so many discrepancies and the lack of transparency in the cost of care, that includes *PERSPIRATION* drugs… We should be looking at ways to make healthcare and *PERCEPTION* drugs cheaper and that should include FDA approved internet suppliers.
- Forum moderator: What specific legislation is moving through the Capitol right now that you look forward to - if elected - supporting or challenging?
- Simac: Hmm, well, I think that . . . I guess I would have to say that with all of the things that I've been looking at, I think you just stumped me. All the things I've been looking at for all the last couple months here trying to get up on board as a new candidate, I've been trying to stay up with the issues, but I would have to say that I can't name you a single one right now.
I really wonder how it is American parents smile and kiss their children good bye every morning and in good conscience hand their most precious resource over to the hands of such questionable people.
We waste our time arguing with a government about social programs that they really have no business even being involved in… (1/2)
…Do you know that we have only spent 100 Billion dollars on missile defense since 1982. That is nothing. (2/2)
We have all our hopes & dreams riding on it.
I guess in the new year I would hope that people will get ready to pull up, pull themselves up by their bootstraps [and] tighten their belts.
…commonly called a corporation… this fundamental cornerstone of America…
A dangerous path this state finds itself on right now: one where cowards are called heroes; disobedience is concurred by the same people we pay to defend our laws and our lives.
When an individual is threatened to be boycotted… it is intimidation, in some ways could be interpreted as extortion or blackmail and that type of conduct is illegal.
Never would I pick my restaurant, or my gas station or t-shirt shop on the basis of a person’s political view. It is this type of mentality that will be responsible for crumbling this country.
So Simac doesn’t believe in personal boycotts, right? Right?!
What a loser! Good to know though, I won’t waste my time watching anymore of his films.
Kim Simac, 31 August 2010, responding to John Cusack jokingly saying he supports a ’satanic death cult center’ at Fox News HQ.
And then there was the time she joined the chorus of right wingers who sought to boycott public radio.
You support our show just like you might support NPR but you might not want to do that anymore.
- SIMAC: We really need to stand up for the rights of God in our Constitution because they have really twisted that.
- HOST: They have.
- SIMAC: They have. I mean, the fact that we, the separation of church and state is...
- HOST: It’s not there.
- SIMAC: No. Right.
- HOST: It was founded on In God We Trust.
- SIMAC: Right.
- HOST: If there was a [separation], then why would we put In God We Trust?
- SIMAC: Right.
My state of Wisconsin is, um, awful.
Printed in China.